Share Writing Ideas
Writing and reading picture books, chapter books an middle grade fiction.
Wednesday, January 7, 2015
Contests for Children's Writers and Illustrators
KidLit 411 Birthday Bash
Three days of giveaways:
All About Picture Books
- win signed books from your favorite PB authors/illustrators & PB manuscript critiques
All ABOUT CRAFT
- win courses and critiques in writing & illustrating
- win a submission opportunity with an agent
You may enter into any and all of the giveaways.
All giveaways will end at noon, on January 15, 2015.
KidLit411's ongoing goal
is to organize relevant information about writing and illustrating for children in one handy spot, right here. The site includes:
- links to articles and resources organized by topics.
Author & Illustrator Spotlights
- each week, they feature an author and an illustrator (or an author-illustrator), who share their experience with you.
The Weekly 411
- each week, they compile the new links that were added during the week in an update post. You can receive this by email by subscribing to email updates.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts
Post Comments (Atom)